BJs

BJs

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Third Barbra Streisand Vidcast - 1/14/12

Hello, Barbra friends. I'm back with this week's Barbra Vidcast, where today I'll be sharing the story of how "The Barbra Streisand Scrapbook" got the cover(s) it has. I think you'll find it a fun story.



As always, I'm hoping you'll be reading me online HERE -- that's my Barbra Streisand Examiner.com column where I'm writing each week about the latest Barbra news…and sometimes whatever I feel like chatting about.

And if you would like to help me with my Nothing's Impossible Fund -- my ongoing fight with cancer -- here's the link to PayPal. Any donation is appreciated and really helps with the medical expenses.

Here's the link to PayPal: From the bottom of my heart, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment