BJs

BJs

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Allison J. Waldman's Brand New Barbra Streisand Video Podcast - 1/7/12

Hello, friends -

I'm back with a new Barbra Streisand Video Podcast -- are you enjoying them? Take a look at today's edition and please comment. I'd love to know what you want in future podcasts.

Now, what about today's…



Please read my Barbra stories on Examiner.com. Bookmark that page for future stories. Thanks!

By the way, like I said in the video -- I re-ordered the calendar from the printer, so if you liked a copy -- and help me out -- please donate $25 via the link to PayPal below. Remember to email me if you want the calendar and include your mailing address. (Outside of America, please add $10 extra for postage).

Here's the link to PayPal: From the bottom of my heart, thank you.




iv>

No comments:

Post a Comment