BJs

BJs

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Barbra Streisand Vinyl Memories - Vidcast 1/21/12

Hi, Barbra friends -- How are you? Hope you're having a good week. I'm hanging in there... feeling pretty well.  I've been busy writing about Barbra online HERE -- as Barbra Streisand Examiner.com columnist, so please bookmark the site and check it a few times during the week.

I just finished my latest Barbra Streisand Vidcast -- this is #4 if you're keeping count. I'm taking suggestions if anyone has ideas for what we should call the videos... Do you think Barbra had this problem when she started making albums??



And if you would like to help me with my Nothing's Impossible Fund -- my ongoing fight with cancer -- here's the link to PayPal. Any donation is appreciated and really helps with the medical expenses.

Here's the link to PayPal: From the bottom of my heart, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment