BJs

BJs

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Barbra's Holiday…and My Happy Rosh Hoshanah, Too

So, tonight's the first night of the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hoshanah. I wonder where will Barbra be enjoying the holiday? It's the time to usually get together with family and friends to share dinner and wish each other a Happy Rosh Hoshanah! (Remember the scene in "The Way We Were" -- Katie and Hubbell in bed?)

Anyway, I'm wondering if Barbra is still in New York -- where she was spotted at the theater over the weekend with hubby James Brolin -- will they be having the New Year celebration with family and/or friends? Is it going to be a fancy festive feast at Donna Karan's…or something with her brother Sheldon, sister Roslyn and son Jason?

As for me, I'm off to family for our usual get together -- I'm making the chopped liver and garlic mashed potatoes and hoping my sister Ellen doesn't kill the pot roast like she did last year!

Anyway, too all friends and Barbra 'family' on this board, L'Shana Tovah! I'm recommending that everyone enjoy a listen of Barbra's "Avinu Malkeinu" or watch "Yentl" and hope and pray for a good New Year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment