BJs

BJs

Friday, September 23, 2011

Today's The Day...

The good news is that I had a good report from the doctor about my condition. After nine treatments, my cancer is under control and -- for now -- I'm feeling pretty good. For that, I'm overjoyed. I feel like my old self. …So what's the bad news? Aetna is raising my health insurance premium again. That means I'm back in scramble mode, searching for ways to make the payment. With that in mind, I'm again seeking the help of friends. But I want you to get something in return...

If you make a donation of at least $25.00, I will share with you a CD of some of my favorite Barbra photos...and more. If you've received these in the past, you can be assured that I have a wonderful collection and I'm happy to share these images with you.

Just click on the PayPal button and make your donation; include your name, email and address and I'll sent NP3 to you shortly. And, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment