BJs

BJs

Monday, December 26, 2011

Get Your Barbra Streisand Calendar 2012

Hello, Barbra friends...

Are you excited about 2012? It's going to be a great year for Barbra Streisand, her 50th anniversary career celebration.

I thought it might be nice to have a beautiful Barbra Desk Calendar 2012 to commemorate the year -- and I'm making it available to you!

Since you've been so kind to help me with my fight against cancer -- the Nothing's Impossible Project -- I decided to give you an incentive to make a donation now. Simply click on the PayPal link below and make a donation of at least $25. Everyone who contributes and sends me their mailing address will receive this gorgeous calendar.

I've attached a one-page shot of the calendar images so you can see what each month will look like. The actual calendar is spiral bound, high quality premium, 80 lb. card stock with a glossy finish, 8.27" x 3.74"


As you all know, my battle is ongoing and financially I've been in dire straits. Thank you so much for understanding and helping me with chemotherapy, CAT scans, health insurance premiums, etc.

Please take a moment to help me now -- I really, really appreciate all the help. Remember to email me if you want the calendar and include your mailing address. (Outside of America, please add $10 extra for postage).

Here's the link to PayPal: From the bottom of my heart, thank you.




iv>

No comments:

Post a Comment