BJs

BJs

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Change Can Come on Tip-toe...at $2 a week

Dear friends --

Last week I posted my Sunday With Ally/Barbra Streisand videocast, explaining to you about my harrowing week in the hospital. If you missed it, here's the webcast:



As many, many of you know, my health issues are an ongoing issue for me. Although I work very hard as a freelance journalist, my medical expenses outpace my income. I'm doing all I can to keep up, but setbacks like last week -- and my recent broken wrist -- complicate matters. I don't mean to cry or pout, I'm just trying to explain the reality of my situation.

And I'm hoping that you will come to my aid in whatever way you can. With the added insurance co-pays and charges, plus chemotherapy treatments each month, and my premium rising in 2013, I'm struggling to make ends meet, searching for ways to keep up. With that in mind, I'm seeking the help of friends.

If you enjoy my work and are entertained by the Sunday With Ally webcasts, would you consider making a small, weekly donation of perhaps $2 (more if you're able).

With as many people as are now viewing the weekly installments, that little bit of money each week, would add up to a great help for me every month. Just $2 every week -- less than the price of a Starbuck's frappacino! :> Change can come on tip-toe...

And if there's something more that I can share with you -- a Barbra photo gallery, a PDF of some rare sheet music, something from my collection that you would like to have a copy of, I will do that for you.

I'm happy to share my Barbra "stuff" you, especially something I can email right away. So consider me a source of Streisand goodies. 

So, if you are able and would like to help, just click on the PayPal button and make your donation; include any message and if you have a secret wish that I could fulfill for you.

As I said, if you've enjoyed my videos, like my writing on Examiner.com, in books, on TheBarbraFiles.com and want to help out a Barbra friend, please respond today. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment