BJs

BJs

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday James Brolin, Barbra's Spouse!


Today, the man who's shared Barbra's life for more than 16 years, James Brolin, is celebrating his 72nd birthday. You know that saying, "You're not getting older, you're getting better"? Well, it  seems to apply to Jim.  Aside from being a supportive and loyal partner for Barbra, his career remains active, he's a proud father and grandfather and -- from the outside -- looks to be a man who's comfortable in his own skin and happy with the life he's living. We're all curious about his relationship with Barbra, and I think my favorite line about how they get along is this one. When asked about directing, Jim told Parade: "I could direct [my son] Josh, and he could direct me. I’m not sure about my wife. She’s so much of a director herself. I would be blessed if she directed me. I’m putty in her hands anyway.” In that same article, Jim also said, "I don't believe in divorce." Nice...because I believe that Barbra deserves only the best at this point in her life, and she's seemingly found it with Jim. Happy Birthday, Mr. Brolin!

1 comment:

  1. I am just so glad they found one another and thrilled that Barbra has found deep true love and still can be who she is and he can be who is.... it's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete